Family owned and operated
Terry Shinn started TS Heat & Air in 1983 in his garage with a pickup truck and a belief he could do things better. Since TS has grown to employee over 25 people while mantaining the attitude that we are all a big family. He still is in the office at 8:00 AM to make sure we are doing things the right way.
Residential Installations and Service
TS Heat & Air specializes in residential installations and service.
We install approximately 1100 systems per year. In our new construction division we work with over 40 professional homebuilders and with individuals who are building their new homes. The equipment change-out and remodel division works with homeowners who are making improvements to their current home.
Personal and Personalized Service
TS Heat & Air believes in providing personal service.
If you call our office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm) your call will be answered by a member of our office staff.
Since there is no automated operator to deal with, you speak with a live person every time you call. After normal business hours, our office phones are forwarded to one of our service technicians. Therefore, anytime you call TS Heat & Air – even on the weekends – you speak to a person who can assist you.
Certifications and Licenses
TS Heat & Air holds the following licenses and certifications to provide the best possible service to you in your city.
- State Mechanical License #2813
- NATE Certification #7384857
- City of Bethany – #100729
- City of Blanchard – #2813
- City of Choctaw
- City of Del City – #083648
- City of Edmond – #MC00314
- City of El Reno – #MC20100512
- City of Guthrie – #1142
- City of Jones – #16062
- City of Harrah – #0850
- City of Midwest City – #18-00002888
- City of Moore – #6532
- City of Newcastle – #NC753
- City of Nichols Hills – #25575
- City of Norman – #18-0000394
- City of Oklahoma County
- City of Oklahoma – City #CON-04121
- City of Piedmont – #2813
- City of Spencer
- City of Stillwater – # 002813
- City of Tuttle – #2017-73
- City of the Village – #2813V
- City of Weatherford – 0735
- City of Yukon – #755