Signs to look out for
The older your air-conditioning system becomes, the less efficient it will be. The equipment & components that used to function at peak levels now start to lag behind. Some of the sure shot signs of a failing air conditioning system include:
- In addition to much higher cooling bills, you’ll also notice that the cooling or heating in different rooms in your house isn’t consistent.
- In the summertime, one room may be just slightly cooled while another may be freezing cold.
- During wintertime, you may face problems with consistency in heating various areas of your home.
- You may have to set the thermostat lower and lower in order to reach the desired cooling temperature in the indoor spaces of your home.
If you have noticed any of these signs, it’s a good idea to call heat and air Oklahoma experts like us. We at TS Heat & Air are a family-owned and operated company that specializes in residential HVAC system installations and service. Our expert technicians will assess the functioning and efficiency levels of your existing system and give you an objective view of whether it is operating optimally.
Why invest in a new heating and cooling system?
If your HVAC system is very old and is working erratically or needs repairs too often, it might be time to invest in a new energy-efficient heat and air OKC system. Take a look at why:
- Heating and cooling costs account for 50% of your home’s overall energy bill. When you install a new heat and air system, you will notice a significant reduction in these costs.
- Since the new system will work at peak efficiency levels the equipment won’t become strained. This helps it stay in a better condition, needing fewer repairs over time, which adds to your savings as well.
- Increased lifespan of the system- You want your air conditioning system to last as long as possible. In addition to the best installation services, we also offer customized tune-ups and annual maintenance. This goes a long way in increasing the energy-efficiency of your AC unit and increases its lifespan too.
- When you get a new energy-efficient heat and air OKC system, you will be doing your bit for the environment. In fact, this may also encourage you to look for more ways to improve the energy-efficiency of your home.
For any more information about our heat and air OKC installation, repair and maintenance services, feel free to call TS Heat & Air at (405) 384-7111. Alternatively, send us an estimate request via this form.